PDA

View Full Version : I feel like im a constant "moment of clarity"

Anxiousmess
08-05-12, 21:23
Okay, so im getting worried about my head, im always light headed, even when sitting down i feel like im going to fall off my sofa, my thoughts feel distant, like i have a brain block or something, and i cant concentrate on anything, i hardly ever "make myself think" anymore, its all sub-concious so i forget things, and i suddenly realise i havent drank anything or done wat i was meant to do, after hours and hours.. im tired all the time, and i am that off balance i actually sway when standing.
I feel like im brain dead or something, its really awful.
Can anxiety do this??

Also, oh never mind, my brain has gone blank again, just like that!!
Oh wait, its come back to me, okay so my other question is if u are stressed and run down with anxiety and depression can u feel constantly ill and keep getting illnesses and infections on top of it??
Im getting really sick of feeling like this..

Today, i went to the doctors because i feel dreadful and i have loads of headaches and ear pressure and my face swelled up on one side, and im really pale at the moment, doctors found 2 more infections in the 20 mins i was there!!!
What is all of this about???
Thanks guys and girls xxxxxxxx

steavejohn1994
09-05-12, 10:42
Panic attack is not a rare problem. Many people around the world are facing this problem and some of them are suffering extreme level of panic attack. However, there are many therapies, treatments and even some self-help ways of confronting the panic attack. People can help themselves during panic attacks just by following these instructions
thats the thing i am saying

jayred
09-05-12, 10:46
Hi i understand completely what you are going through as it is something that i feel not to the extreme of yourself but i struggle to believe that anxiety can do this to me and am constantly looking for a disease or problem to understand. At the moment its MS and im convinced i have it but i know that its all in my head it has to be as i jump from problem to problem. Your not alone at all i also dont seem to have the panic attacks but i think mine must be constant at the moment just know your not alone and together we will make it through and to a better place

Mick081081
09-05-12, 10:57
Hiya,

Have a look on google at brain fog and depersonalisation I had it constantly for 2 months it's the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I've been on Citalopram 20mg now for 55 days and it is helping I only get it slightly and not all day anymore. When you are run down it seems you pick up all sorts of infections I've just got over a throat and sinus infection.

Those 2 months were the worst in my life I thought it was the end, I couldn't remember things and felt totally out of my body. Just know it will pass and it's caused by your brain shutting down slightly due to too much stress/anxiety/panic.

If you need a chat PM me on here and I'll help out if I can.

Take care,

Mick.

meche
09-05-12, 12:48
Know exactly how you feel. I'm trying to pluck up the courage to make doctor appt because I've been so dizzy & had other head issues that I'm starting to get a bit freaked. If I thought they were going to be gone in a few days I wouldn't bother but it's already been 4 days & getting fed up. X