PDA

View Full Version : Generally feel like I'm on the up

W.I.F.T.S.
07-07-06, 15:23
I think my general level of anxiety has reduced recently, which is down to taking a morning swim, jacuzzi and sauna and also vitamin b complex.

I'm not feeling as resolute, determined and confident as I have done in the past, but maybe that's because I've had to really fortify myself in the past and at the moment I'm winding down.

I have been doing more things such as driving 15 miles to Crewe and back the other day and also driving to warrington and back. I'm best man at a stag do tomorrow and, although I'm not greatly looking forward to it, I'm not dreading it quite as much as I normally would.

My panic attacks seem further apart and I don't feel as unreal as I have done.

I know that I'm doing well, I just feel a bit shaky. I suppose it's because I've had some time off work this week and today I've mainly spent it on the computer, so I'm back in my room again with the curtains closed.

I do find it hard having time off in the day and living in a small town with not too much to do. I've been going to the gym in the morning and I keep threatening to take up Yoga. I might even try guitar lessons again.

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

giddy
07-07-06, 17:34
Hi - its great to hear how well you are doing. Enjoy the stag do:D
Love Helen

nomorepanic
07-07-06, 20:33
Great news on this.

Hope things continue to improve for you from now on.

Nicola

wobily_lin
08-07-06, 04:54
Great to hear such great news. Keep it up. Hope things continue to go well for ye.

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) ))

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen
08-07-06, 12:48
Good to hear you are doing so well. Keep up the good work!

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Granny Primark
09-07-06, 14:29
Brill news

Its so good to hear of success stories like these.
Really pleased for you. I hope you carry on with your recovery. Its an inspiration to others

Take care
Lynn

Southern_Belle
10-07-06, 01:50
Hi,

I'm so happy to hear of your continued success, continue on...

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"