PDA

View Full Version : words re how feel right now...

ANG3LIC
09-05-12, 03:20
lost, guilty, in black hole, fear, panick, grieving, lonely, alone, wanna sleep 4ever, more guilt, so low, exhausted, cant cope, detached, tortured, pain, blood, help, help, HELP;; i cant do that... cant leave my daughter n my pets; they may be better off though?;, no take them with me?.. NO;; ILL SUFFER INSTEAD, my mind spinning with thoughts worries problems, i cant breath properly?:!!! i need to get better. . one little step at a time, i want more for me n my beautiful daughter, wow imagine where we/i could be in several months? i need/have take control, i just wish i had someone beside me to help, give a hug, talk/listen, laugh, cry, LOVE. HELP HELP HELP

BobbyDog
09-05-12, 12:32
Get back in contact with me by IM

nok_tok
09-05-12, 23:13
hope you are ok, i can relate to alot of those words, are you moving away?

ANG3LIC
10-05-12, 21:31
Get back in contact with me by IM
thanks bobbydog xxx

---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

hope you are ok, i can relate to alot of those words, are you moving away?
hi nok tok .. no i not moving away, meant something different hun xxx im new here to but glad i found this site, x

ANG3LIC
15-05-12, 01:51
just posted my biggest secret.. i cant explain but sooo wish had someone here with me.. in a way... cant even think straight, need go, casnt deal right now.. scared. its my own fault arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

waunder
15-05-12, 04:22
Read your quote ANG3LIC . Life is not always great. It can be worse for some than others you need to jump in for you ,your daughter and your pets. I am glad you told your secret. It is a brave thing and you are letting go always let go of what hurts you inside. Its the bravest thing to do for healing. Brave that storm, breath slow and deep and let the rain and wind tae away your pain.:flowers:

ANG3LIC
15-05-12, 19:11
Read your quote ANG3LIC . Life is not always great. It can be worse for some than others you need to jump in for you ,your daughter and your pets. I am glad you told your secret. It is a brave thing and you are letting go always let go of what hurts you inside. Its the bravest thing to do for healing. Brave that storm, breath slow and deep and let the rain and wind tae away your pain.:flowers:
thankyou xxx lovely n very wise reply xxx :hugs: xxx

ANG3LIC
23-05-12, 19:41
terrified, shaky, scared, anxiety, paranoid, panicky, suffacating, drowning, spaced, god make it go away.
been lucky enough to have someone lovely to talk to taday but i dnt know whats happend i just freaked, arghhh! cant think need to go. stoping medication.:unsure::scared15::wacko::weep::shrug:

Anxious_gal
23-05-12, 21:52
You won't always feel this bad x emotions are always changing :)
I know in the moment they are real and feel dreadful but take hope in the fact they will pass.
Make sure you look after yourself and be your own best friend.
Take care and stay safe x

ANG3LIC
25-05-12, 23:43
help help help!!!! suffocating, head under water, not real, spaced, fear, dark scary thoughts r back, cant stay on here, cant reply feeling so bad, shaking, want it all to end, wish at this moment could wake up, screaming, i not overly religeous but begged on my knees... please!!! no1 there; no1 hears. if i ram my head i n a brick wall will that stop it? i stopped my medication for few days now cos it was to bad. god, i cant breath. i wanna reply n explain but cant. i cant do anything. god ;

ANG3LIC
13-06-12, 23:25
doc gave me 2wk of 1 zopiclone nite, n 10mg diazepam day n 5mg wk 2, it finished, made me feel better after prozac n etc, been buyin my own diazepam, dont work, i took 2 strips thats 20 10 mg pills...nothing;;;;, doc want me on pregabalin tomoz..i unsure.got scan on 25th, but need see doc bout 2new lumps..i think cancer.

ots my birthday 14 june tomoz[in 45mins] no1 to share wiv, :(

crying, mood swings, invisible, useless, hope, used, mug, scum, i do count my blessings, need love, want oblivion, despair, exhausted, oh sod it sod it a;ll words dont help , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr

ANG3LIC
15-06-12, 03:28
phone broke.

wanna just do it, fall sleep 4eva, i cant e3xist n it a livin hell, im weak, i gone as far as i can go... but i wanna see my girl turn 13 in week ish... but i decided, i lone so only my girl but b better off with proper family n life... im nothing, i will od n sleep til heart or wat eva stops or hv few ideas but i will make sure my girl sorted 1st she reason im still here, id gone long ago but i cant anymore wish she was with me but want her b happy n have succsessful good life... not this. im cryin out 4 help but ppls words mean ..well thy cant help, i want sumone luv me make me feel safe .. but i wanna bash my head til stops hurtin n torturin me.

do suicides stay in limbo o go bad place?

yvonne_uk_98
15-06-12, 17:24
Ang3lic,

dont quit, dont give up, you will hurt your daughter, and this would have a really bad affect on her. you need support, giving up is not the answer. how would your daughter feel if you decided to end your life. she would miss you so much, even I would miss you. this would hurt your daughter and your friends.

you are worth it, you are precious. keep posting on here.

sending ya lots of hugs

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: