PDA

View Full Version : Hormones??? So confused!!! Please help?!?

HazyMind
09-05-12, 12:16
I am wondering if my issues lately are hormone related!?

I have been feeling extremely weak and tired and this is doubled around the time of my period and I now bleed very heavily and my periods are now very painful!
I used to have a few hours of pains but now it is days :wacko:

I have had blood tests done a few months ago, I am wondering if the basic tests would show up issues with estrogen, I have also just received an abnormal smear and this can be a sign of estrogen issues.

Has anyone here tried the creams for hormone problems?

I get so confused by all the hormones, especially as I have every symptom of every hormone issue! :weep:

My doc checked for fibroids and said she couldn't feel any.

I have ordered a supplement called "DIM Plus" it is supposed to help with estrogen dominance and abnormal smears but I am worried that if I have a different hormone dominance will the supplement make things worse??.... Am so confused by it all, please help??

honeyb
09-05-12, 12:23
Could be, my anxiety is 10 times worse about a week before and during. I am heavy too.

HazyMind
09-05-12, 12:31
Thanks honeyb... Yeah I am pretty sure it is all hormone related.

Anyone know anything about the supplement DIM Plus?

swgrl09
09-05-12, 12:31
Have you considered maybe going on the pill? If you discuss it with your doc, it may help your symptoms.

Breezay
09-05-12, 13:50
I have a hormonal imbalance & decided the best thing to do (with the help of my GP) was to go on the Pill. It's helped no end. Really, the best option here is to discuss your options with your Doctor.