PDA

View Full Version : buzzing in ears

lavender123
09-05-12, 15:44
i have been suffering from anxiety for about 10 years, i recently went to the doctors for the umpteeth time about my balance dizzy feeling especially in the morning, anyway he looked in my ears, and gave me olive oil drops, i had to come back to the nurse a week later to have them syringed, but she said the wax was impcted and vey dark, and that was it i asked for a letter for the ent clinic, as i ger a luw woozing noise in ears, this morning i felt wierd as i got up and felt very fuzzy headed and weak, so because of my anxiety i thought it was low blood suger, i often get like this, especially if i have had a lot of stress the day before, anyway i am still feeling very low and tired and scared of tomorrow morning, i have made an appontment with a diffrent doctor, i will ask for a letter for the ent clinic. does anybody out there no whar kind of therapy would help, as i feel i am really not coping at all i was suppose to book a holiday today but thought how can i travel and go on holiday like this. any advice or help would be so appreciated. thanks.