PDA

View Full Version : Unsteadyness and Anxiety

brook22
10-05-12, 12:00
I am unsteady on my feet and constantly light headed. this has been put down to anxiety.
I also have a head tremor and feel shaky a lot of the time

The head tremor was recently treated unsuccessfully with botox injections in my neck.

I am doing breathing excersises and lots of excersise such as walking but there has been no improvement.

After vigourous excersise I seem to get very shaky.

Any ideas what to try ? I do not want to be on medication as in the past this has doped me out.

Many thanks folks

stormyok10
10-05-12, 12:52
Hi Brook,

I also suffer from light headedness, & unsteady on my feet & shaking, am on medication, but only 15mg Mirt, agree with sky, it is anxiety, was told that by the doc when I asked about it. I try & distract myself when I start & think about it otherwise it just manifests & you end up thinking you have every thing wrong with you. Doc said it is just all in the head if all the tests have been done. Hope this helps a little.

Jamesk
10-05-12, 13:45
I just had a first hand experience of this - have felty giddy/head pressure sensations all morning and went into town to do the banking for work.

Afterwards I was queing in the sandwich shop whilst they made my baguette (Piri Piri Chicken and salad - very nice....) when all of a sudden it felt like the floor had shaken; almost as if it was a sprung floor and a heavy person had jumped up and down on it. Then my head swam and I thought I was about to pass out. Frit me proper. :ohmy:

AngelHeart
10-05-12, 14:17
Your not alone with this one as its very comman, I have these feelings too , almost every day x