PDA

View Full Version : anyone get pressure feeling in there head

julynn
10-05-12, 15:12
ive been getting what feels like pressure like headache that travels to my neck. does anyone else suffer this is it part of anxiety and not being able to relax i also tence my jaw alot to.
any tips on how to get rid of it would really be appriciated.
thankyou.x

meche
10-05-12, 15:38
Hi Julynn - I've had head pressure for a few days now and severe dizziness which forced me into making a doctors appt today (read my 'frightened' post). Bottom line is that I have alot of tenseness in my shoulders/neck/upper back which is causing my headaches but also have inner ear issues causing my dizziness. As for getting rid of the tenseness - I've been told I have to adjust my posture and learn to relax my body. I've downloaded a relaxation technique designed to tense/relax everything and also going for a massage to loosen the knots and help to relax me. I don't know if it'll work but I'll give it a go. Hope you feel better soon. xx

julynn
10-05-12, 15:58
aww thankyou for your reply.i read your post your symptoms similar to mine i dnt have the i get the dizziness but alot of tension in my shoulders to think it is because i cnt relax properly.
the doctor told me to adjust my posture last time i was there due to back ache.
hope you feel better soon too x

Magic
10-05-12, 16:14
Hi,
I have the same thing, with me I think it is tension. Meche, good advice--relaxation is the key and posture
Take care