PDA

View Full Version : Lower back ache, pubis discomfort and testicles ache.

LIL6293
10-05-12, 16:22
Hi, please bare with me, Timeline.

About seven weeks ago called into walk in centre with pelvic discomfort and testicular pain, youve got epidydimitis, take these antibiotics.

In the meantime changed GP an appointment with the Urologist, 1 month of antibiotics had no impact at all, although slight swelling in the right epidydimis had reduced.

Long Story short, Urologist finger etc a good rumage around, urine flow, bladder tests all o.k, Testicular scan clear and techninian stated he could see no sign of previouse or existing infections ?.

Yesterday had the old camera down the old man (Felt like he was using a box browney ):scared15: all clear, so all test have revealed little appart from the water works are in good order.

Outcome, Urologist convinced either pain related to vasectomy about 15 years ago it can come back to haunt you take some pain killers until it all subsides.

or

Back pain radiating across pubis (lower abdomen) into groin, testicles, legs.

Anybody experienced anything similar, now on Seroxat with stress driving me craaaaaazy. :wacko:

Greenman50
11-05-12, 08:00
not sure if its the same thing , but years ago i had back ache that caused severve testicle ache , it went after a few months .

vwkamper
11-05-12, 09:02
Hi,

If i was you i would focus on the lower back all my problems stem from that,
groin legs hips and knee's.

Good luck sounds like you've been put thru' the ringer already.

Lexy.