PDA

View Full Version : Aching!!!

zippy
10-05-12, 19:02
Do any of you feel achey? I keep feeling achey all over, my neck and arms etc. And can this be with anxiety even if you don't feel overly anxious?

meche
10-05-12, 19:38
Hi Zippy - sounds just like me a few weeks ago. Most days I would feel like I'd run a marathon! It seemed to work it's way round my body but it was worse in my neck. Like you I had days when I didn't feel overly anxious but the achiness was still bad. I still get days with odd aches/pains but Ive put my mind & body through so much lately the physical symptoms are still hanging around. It takes a while but we'll get there! X

zippy
10-05-12, 19:47
It just feels like i am starting with something like flu but i never actually get it. I felt like this the other night but then i didn't when i got up.

meche
10-05-12, 20:25
Sounds about right. I used to think I was coming down with something but I was always in limboland. My skin would feel quite sensitive to the touch too. Anxiety presents some weird stuff! X

zippy
10-05-12, 20:46
Yes it does present some weird stuff and i don't even feel that anxious compared to what i have been like in the past.

jade1978
10-05-12, 21:02
I have been so achy over the last few months, that even folding washing would be too painful :(. My neck shoulders and upper arms have been particularly bad recently but it seems to be easing off a little, Ive had a couple of busy days and have managed just fine with very little muscle fatigue which has helped with my fears a little.

hypozak
10-05-12, 21:24
Dw i always feel achy and stiff prob stress and anxiety

zippy
10-05-12, 21:24
Even my fingers are aching.