PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me

Janina87
10-05-12, 20:33
Hello everyone,
I am Nina and i just found this page on my Livinglifetothefull forum and wish i had found this month ago as i have been suffering from Health anxiety since January now.
This page seems brilliant and i think it will do me good as it already has only reading a few pages.
Well i will give a small backround...
After my 2 year old took unwell on jan the 3rd where i had resuscitate (she took chickenpox high fever and stopped breathing) i started to panic about her all the time and got so anxious that i refused to be with her on my own. Eventually i went to the Dr and she advised me to take propanodol 3 times a day. I did and recovered pretty quick went home( i am from germany) on my own and came back a new person. Seen my Gp and she said we maybe could try and take me of the tablets and so we did slowly little did i know that was the worsed thing to do my then mild anxiety has now turned into pretty bad Panic attacks and all day anxiousness. I went back to my Gp and got started again on propanodol but this time round i dont find them that helpfull but duo to a past heart problem i can only have a certain type of mediction. So my plan now is to start Counselling for what has happened to my Daughter and i thinking of starting yoga. Right now I am off sick in work ( Care Assistant Nightshift) but i am trying to go back on Sat night to see how I am getting on so lets hope i will be ok because SSP is not very good and i will only end up with more worrys..Hello again everybody other tips are welcome...

diane07
10-05-12, 20:35
Hi Janina87

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
10-05-12, 22:37
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x