PDA

View Full Version : help me

lindajane1971
11-05-12, 05:08
help me plz!
Its 5 am and I've been awake for last half hour or so with internal trembling,,,..pretty strong, like when your body shivers with the cold by itself, also feels like my legs are tingling and if I was to try and stand I wouldn't manage :(
taken a spray of rescue remedy, relaxed whole body but it won't stop, even jaw is trembling!!!
what's happening to me!! I'm very frightened and wide awake thinking I'm done for :(

---------- Post added at 05:08 ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 ----------

it's getting worse!!!! legs now twitching with the shaking!!!!!! oh no I'm scared . can't try chat room as phone won't let me :(

waunder
11-05-12, 05:58
Hello I now your scared and things are getting crazy, can you call someone or can you call anyone to be with you now. Then tomorrow you can check it out at a doctors. Have you taKen any medications. Try looking your symptoms up on line that helps me sometimes.:hugs:

katielou80
11-05-12, 06:07
dont look online! thats the worst thing you can do. im sure its just anxiety x

Anxious_gal
11-05-12, 08:57
I get both , where my body feels like its shaking but it's not :(
First happened a few years back , scared me at the time .
Then I get the shakes like I'm really cold , that happens when I'm super anxious .

lindajane1971
11-05-12, 09:40
thank you all for your help, I eventually fell back asleep and when I woke it was still there but not so strong.
I have felt inner trembling before but this time I was shivering on the outside too.
anxiety sucks!!!!

Anxious_gal
11-05-12, 12:01
aw I first got it in my left arm a few years back, I woke up with it and then it went away but then it came back for a whole day and scared me.

I sometimes get a shaky leg lol which is awful as it makes me feel so unsteady.
I guess it's a combination of your body being tired and nerves.

Very high doses of B12 can give you the shakes, but it always says that on the bottle if you are taking the high dose :)