PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping to much!!

Anxiousmess
11-05-12, 11:23
Okay, so im sleeping like 12 or more hours a day and have been for a while, and even then i never feel refreshed or full of energy, im rely worried about it, because when i first wake up i feel awful and i dont know why, like last night i was very anxious and went to sleep at like 10pm cuz i couldnt take the breathless thing anymore, and didnt wake up till 10:30 this morning..
Iv been feeling very ill for 5 months now, im pale all the time, with tummy pain, im worried about my overys..
Tests iv had done over the past 5 months are :
Blood occult stool: Normal.
Blood pressure checks : Nothin to serious, up n down.
Eye following finger test : Normal.
Eyes with the board like at an opticions :Pretty good.
Throat looked at : Normal.
Urine samples : Always blood in it and water infections.
Stool Samples : Normal.
Chest xrays : Normal.
Stomach xray : Gastritis.
Blood test for stomach infection : Positive.
Higher abdominal scan (kidneys liver, stomach etc)-Slightly Fatty Liver.
Ecg's x5 : Normal.
Ears : Infections.
Eyes : Infections.
Full blood counts more than a handful of times : Normal
Oxygen lvls lots of times : Very high, very good.
Emotional : Anxiety and Depression.
Cervical Smear : Normal.
Higher abdomen felt : Just bloating.
Chest listened too : Normal.

These are all the tests iv had done, i have polycystic overys also, which havent been looked at for 3 years, iv been getting alot of lower back nd tummy pain, constipation then diareah, and urgency to urinate, so im rather worried something is wrong in my overys, my doctor has refered me to a gyno, which could take weeks, what if its really serious and i wait that long??
Rather anxious, thanks guys xx

crystal17
12-05-12, 10:29
Hello, have you spoke to anyone about your anxiety and depression? I would maybe do that and then you can go from there to deal with your physical symptoms.
I know excessive sleeping is a symptom of depression.