PDA

View Full Version : I just woke up and...

Pacific
12-05-12, 10:31
I feel soo spaced out. My head feels really really weird. I feel sweaty and sick to my stomach from fear and i feel like i'm not even here!..
I never feel this strange right after waking up before
I'm having a hard time not to panic...i was gonna go to the gym but now i really don't feel like going.

Whats going on? it this anxiety?
Im scared this feels horrible:scared15:
I'm sorry for the negative post..i need some reassurance :S
I feel like this is my last day sane, it feels like my head can't process anything

Dizzydoll
12-05-12, 12:17
hey wierd head sensations is my worst symptom n makes me feel like im loosing my mind but the best thing to do is keep urself occupied or spend time with ppl to try take ur mind off it so the gym might b a good idea. anxiety can effect us in all different types of ways unfourtunatly :-( but nothing bad is going to happen to you x

Pacific
12-05-12, 13:19
Thanks for the reply Dizzydoll, i went running instead of going to the gym.
I feel better. Looks like im still alive and functioning.. lol. I hope we both start doing better soon. thnx so much:hugs:

Dizzydoll
12-05-12, 14:13
good im glad u did :-) anxiety can b so scary n its worrying when new symptoms arise but remember it aint guna kill us its just annoying best thing is to just keep going n try not to think about it which i kniw is alot easier sed than done but we aint alone :-) just msg wen evrr u want its nice to talk to ppl that understand x