PDA

View Full Version : Please think about me..:-(

Janina87
12-05-12, 18:53
I am returning to work tonight and being honest I dont feel i am ready yet but i have to because if i dont i will have more things to worry about then just my Health Anxiety. If someone just one could simply think about me tonight and those who believe in the good man above like me even say a prayer i would be so humbled xx thank you

vicky23
12-05-12, 19:21
Praying you have a calm night it's a brave step going back to work hope it goes really well

gabrielle37
12-05-12, 19:27
said a lil prayer for you to have a good night at work. slow steps, don;t rush xxx

shellybear
12-05-12, 19:30
Hi don't worry i've just started back at work although it was hard it was the right thing to do at least you will have less time to think which will eventually help. Hope you have a good shift will be thinking of you x

candy_floss
12-05-12, 19:30
Hello, I hope things turn out ok for you. It's a brave step of you to chose to go back so just remember that and don't rush things! :).
I was on a 6 month work placement last year which I loved. Only 2 months after it'd had finished, my health anxiety took over and is still raging on :weep:. I've often wondered if things would have been different if I still had a job to help distract myself and focus my mind on other things! At the very least, I wouldn't have time to carry out so many obsessive self checks throughout the day as I currently do.
I haven't applied for any jobs since December time because my HA has turned me into a wreck. I hope to god that I'll feel well enough to start job hunting again soon.

I hope you enjoy the distraction of working.
The first night back is always going to be the most nerve wracking but you'll be fine once you settle back into the routine. Good luck :bighug1:.

wlizzie
12-05-12, 19:56
good luck, hope it goes well for you :hugs:

laura442
12-05-12, 20:56
Ive prayed for your angels to be by your side tonight and they have never once let me down....you should be so so proud of yourself <3 xxx

Janina87
13-05-12, 03:55
thank you everyone for your so so lovely replies i am so humbled by how many of you are thinking praying for me thank you. I am actually very surprised on how well everything is going tonigh and enjoy being back at work already so fingers crossed tonight Sunday night that is will go as well. X x thank you all again and yous are right keeping me busy at work has distracted me and i have not been so aware of symptoms of ha