PDA

View Full Version : i have no freinds as i suffer panic attacks

marie ann
13-05-12, 01:25
im new to this site i know this sounds really sad but i have no freinds i suffer from panic attacks and Agoraphobia i would really like to make some new female freinds who i can meet up with and have a laugh with someone who can relate to what im going through becuse not alot of people understand my situation and my long term boyfreind defintely dont help t he has his own life i do not see him very much becuse he lives far from me im always feeling lonley and very depressed when he has to go home im always crying my eyes out becuse im stuck at home im terrifed of going out on my own i really want to make freinds with people who live local to me as i live in epsom just want to ne happy also i suffer depression but it has got alot better within the years i have had it it .

kashameets
13-05-12, 01:39
I live in kent and go to a meet up group that was started on here and have made some very good friends who understand how i feel so why not try setting up a meet in your area by posting on here :) link to meet up threads http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=31

sadiesnow
13-05-12, 01:42
Hi marie ann
I know how it is you feel like your boyfriend is living in a world that is going on and your feeling left out. I live in nottingham where is epson, if you want to chat on skype let me know.

sadie

waunder
13-05-12, 06:52
Hello I am new here as well but live far away, I have no friends either, it is very hard.