PDA

View Full Version : weather

wlizzie
13-05-12, 14:16
having a rubbish day with one thing another, but just looking out the window at the weather is depressing ,more like winter , i wish you could bottle sunshine nothing seems so bad then.

Rach29
13-05-12, 19:08
oh i hate this weather too its so miserable id love for it too be sunny everyday you feel so much happier and relaxed hopefully sunshine is on its way we deserve it we hardly have any nothin better than sittin in the sun :)

shotokansho
13-05-12, 19:21
I know what you mean. You just don't feel like doing anything when the weather is rubbish, I tend to feel fed up and lethargic. I am a keen gardener so when the sun is out I love being outside and doing things.

BobbyDog
13-05-12, 19:55
I get extra depressed in the winter and we have had a depressing spring time, perhaps we are due for a heat wave this summer!!!!!!!!
Don't want to open the curtains in the morning!

wlizzie
13-05-12, 19:58
well i kept distracted in the end ,did some housework and gave the dog a haircut so im feeling not to bad now , just gonna keep the cutains shut till the sun comes out i think :)
Have a good evening all .

grotbags
14-05-12, 18:39
I get affected by the weather too. My long term aim in life is to live abroad. I wonder whether I will ever achieve that dream.

PanchoGoz
14-05-12, 20:17
This is why Africans always look happy despite the famines and stuff, I'm sure of it. Always sunny.
And Australians, they're always on the chirpy side too.

wlizzie
14-05-12, 20:34
aha so the uk is to blame lol i did wonder if theres such a thing as location depression :)
Anyway the weather has cheered up a little today some sunshine with the showers, and i have had quite a good day , not much anxiety at all.
So it could be the sun thats helped or hopefully its because im upto 4 weeks on cit who knows. But i hope it continues :D
Hope you get to go abroad grotbags, my dad suffered with fibromyalgia and depression but since he went to live in oz ten years ago hes never felt better so he says.
Hope you all have a good evening ,and maybe our summer will start tomorrow , we can hope:bighug1:

swgrl09
14-05-12, 21:20
I agree 100%. It's a rainy blah day here after a beautiful weekend, it is amazing how much it changes your moods. I wonder if anybody has tried those lights that are supposed to mimic sunlight?

Though I am glad I have the day off today so i can just snuggle up inside, sometimes that makes it better to put on a movie and just go with it. As soon as I get out of graduate school my fiance adn I may move south where it is warmer longer.

theharvestmouse
15-05-12, 08:13
They are talking about Seasonal disorder on BBC breakfast news right now.

---------- Post added at 08:13 ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 ----------

This is weird but when my anxiety was bad I preferred the winter because I hated it when the weather was good and everyone else was out doing things and I felt like a complete recluse pottering around the garden on my own.