PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!!

scottie120778
13-05-12, 20:45
Hi All,

Been a member of this site for a few years, but not been on for a couple of years due to diagnosing myself as cured from anxiety and panic after years of fighting I felt fantastic...........

But 2 weeks ago this has all changed, been under soooo much pressure that its very quickly all risen its ugly head again, but I will beat this, I done it once and will do it again.

So hello all, you may be seeing more of me :)

nomorepanic
13-05-12, 20:47
Hi scottie120778

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
13-05-12, 20:50
Hey Scottie, I'm with you, beaten it before, can do it again!!!!!!!!!!

kittikat
13-05-12, 21:16
:welcome: back Scottie,

I have also been in the same situation....hoping to beat it again :wacko:

Kitti :)

Princess Tiffany
13-05-12, 21:38
I know exactly what your going through! xxx

ANG3LIC
14-05-12, 00:43
Hi All,

Been a member of this site for a few years, but not been on for a couple of years due to diagnosing myself as cured from anxiety and panic after years of fighting I felt fantastic...........

But 2 weeks ago this has all changed, been under soooo much pressure that its very quickly all risen its ugly head again, but I will beat this, I done it once and will do it again.

So hello all, you may be seeing more of me :)
hi welcome back, i only joined several days ago.. wow, you done great being well for all that time xxx good luck in getting there once more xxx :hugs: xxx

scottie120778
16-05-12, 07:06
Thank you for all your kind words :)

honeyb
16-05-12, 08:09
Welcome back, like you i beat this and how now got it again. Together we will beat this.