PDA

View Full Version : oops

Jacsta
14-05-12, 12:38
ok, so I havent been on nmp much lately as this is a rough time of year for me. The beginning of May is my late dad and grandmas birthdays and it always brings back memories and thought. To be honest I wasnt as depressed as I thought I would be.

Anyhoo, to top it off I reduced my citalopram from 30mg to 20mg....reason being is I cant find the 10mg pack and was too lazy/ avoidy to go to docs and get more...yes I know...silly me. O yes and I went to see my family this weekend and forgot to take tablets with me....so unintentionally I have been off citalopram for 4 days. Now my anxiety aint that bad, but I think the depression has kicked in as I just cant be bothered with anything....so...unintentional experiment failed....I cant cope without meds....I suppose i better search fr those tablets....

Wouldnt it have been lovely if i was happy doolally without tablets and I was capable of taking on the world...

Elen
14-05-12, 13:04
Jac honey

I saw that you were visiting your family and thought it might be tough for you.

You should have shouted hun I could have posted some meds down to you.

It would have been great if you were happy off the meds but that time will maybe come in the future.

If it doesnt there are worse things than having to take meds to maintain your mental stability.

You know where I am honey

tc xxxx