PDA

View Full Version : successful holiday

radoel
14-05-12, 21:32
I just wanted to post a success story - I went to Center Parcs this weekend and didnt ruin it as I have done the last couple of holidays I have been on.
I felt panicky in the mornings but once we got busy the panic just disappeared - Its so true that distraction is the best method for coping.
For anyone else struggling with this - please believe me, it CAN be done and you CAN have a good time

BobbyDog
14-05-12, 22:26
Well done, keep up the good work.
Long may it continue.:D

ChangelingGirl
14-05-12, 22:44
That's great! I'm so glad you had a good time.

Elen
15-05-12, 08:37
Well done Rad

We are all so proud of you honey.

It took a lot of guts to go on this holiday and it looks as though you have done it in style.

Elen xxx

davexdurham
15-05-12, 10:26
Thats good to hear! I am going to edingburgh on weds-fri so I will post whatever happens when im back.

lavender123
15-05-12, 10:50
well done, i feel the apprehesion builds up. even if your not thinking about it, it all what ifs all the time, i am worrying about going out for the day!!! as for my holiday i usually back out at the last minute, as you say the mornings are the worse. well done it took courage for yo to stick it out.:)

Beckybooboo
16-05-12, 13:03
Hi,

Aww thanks for this, I'm due to go on holiday with my family next month and I'm worried that I'm going to be really bad...

I suppose getting away from everything may help me for a while, hopefully refresh my memory and allow me to think positively.

I can only hope!

Anyway - congratulations to you for being able to deal with this and I hope you had an awesome time!

All the best,
Becky

gem7
16-05-12, 16:51
well done hun i.m going away to for my birthday for 3days to butlins i.m worried i wont enjoy it i really want too its my birthday on june the 3rd i be 30 was going to have friends coming but they let me down but i took afence thinking they dont want to hang around me cos of the way i am just hope i can cope

AngelHeart
16-05-12, 19:42
Well done to you ..... what a great, positive post :)

grotbags
16-05-12, 20:47
That is fantastic! I would love to have a holiday. It's very inspiring that you achieved it and enjoyed it.