PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me withheart sensations and trembling?

lindajane1971
14-05-12, 21:53
Hi Guys,
Im hoping some of you can relate to how i am feeling at the moment....

I have an awareness of my heartbeat all the time, it always feels regular (apart from the occasional ectopic beat) but its so annoying as i feel it every second im awake, it feels very "hard" ie if i look down at my top i can see it moving with the beats, sometimes i see the hair on my fringe bumping away with the beat and if im leaning on something or put my head on a pillow etc i "hear" my heartbeat all the time......anyway these days i feel like when my heart beats, its beating in jelly! I know that must sound really stupid but that is the sorta sensation i feel inside my chest, has anyone else felt that??? I dont know what the doc will think if i go in and say that!!!

Secondly, is this awful trembling. its in every part of my body, not all the time but most of the time, its not visible on the outside, its a bit like when you really stretch and while your in full stretch you feel that little bit trembly if you know what i mean??? I feel that all over! Another way i could describe it is like when your excited for something, you tremble inside, but there are no nervous butterflies to go with it, its just the tremble? Very horrible and i cant get rid of it.

Im stressed quite a lot, and most days ive noticed my body is tensed/clenched up a lot and i have to say to myself relax your body and muscles as it feels so tense, could that be the cause of the trembling??

If anyone has experienced the same i would be grateful of some advice plz.

I am really terrified that its the start of something awful :(

*oh would like to add that also in the last 9 days ive been getting muscle twitches in my left arm mostly but also in other parts of my body too*

xfilme
15-05-12, 11:32
I used to have a lot of internal trembling. It still comes back occasionally for a day or two, but at one point I had it for about 6 months. I dont know the actual cause of it, but from my own experience, it used to happen after a bout of prolongued anxiety, and not during, so I always used to put it down to adrenaline from all the stress. One thing I can say for certain, is its harmless. The best technique Ive found to get rid of it quickly is to utterly ignore it. The less attention you give it, the more your body will relax. If you decide to treat it as something to be concerned about, if its anything like mine, itll take aaaaages to go away.

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 ----------

If it helps, I saw my doctor about it, and he wasnt interested in the slightest, because without a fever, it doesnt really indicate anything at all. Might be worth getting a tub of B Complex vitamins. B vitamins protect your nerves and reduce any anxiety caused by a vitamin b deficiency from stress.

honeyb
15-05-12, 11:56
Yep i know exactly what you are going through with your heart issues and the trembling, i also find it difficult to keep warm at the moment too. Like xfilme says i thinks its down to adrenaline. Sometimes i get random tremors through my body and feel like i can't take enough air. I'm back is hurting at the moment from being tense too.

imissnotworrying
15-05-12, 15:26
a doctor once told my friend that the heart is a muscle so the harder it pumps the better. i.e if you can feel it thumping away that's a good sign it's strong. i noticed if i drank a lot of alcohol i couldn't even find my heartbeat, and we know alcohol isn't very good for the system, so i'm of the belief that a strong heartbeat is nothing to worry about. Xx

lindajane1971
15-05-12, 19:27
thanks for the replies :)
im trying so hard to ignore it, and ive been trying hard to distract myself all day so i dont keep going round in circles but i aint cracked it yet :(
if i hold my hands out i can definately see them trembling, its slight, but its there, both when i hold them out straight and when they are just limp/relaxed. Its still in my torso and i can feel it in my legs too.
im still getting those twitches too, in my left elbow area mostly but also in other areas too. Of course im thinking the beginnings of something degenerative (sp) and im too petrified of going to the doctor, i am terrified of tests!!!