PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

zippy
15-05-12, 08:17
Does anyone else think something and then get it? I was thinking a few weeks ago if i had something serious wrong because i was worried about a lump on my belly i would be aching all over and feel ill and hey what do you know i am aching all over. Every bone is aching, back, fingers, hips etc and i feel cold all the time. I feel so tired and ill and now i am convinced something is going on.

wlizzie
15-05-12, 12:05
i get this all the time. Usually i will one symptom that i will google ,then it will give me loads of options as to what it could be and whatever is the worst one is what my brain will hold on to, then il start feeling the rest of the symptoms to go with it. Then il end up at docs and find out its something quite simple or nothing at all.
:weep:

meche
15-05-12, 12:09
The mind is a powerful thing..... anxiety is more powerful. I was thinking earlier that my eye hadn't been twitching for a while then guess what happened a few minutes later! Today is the first day in a while I've been headache free but because I'm thinking 'where is my headache', I can feel a niggly twinge at the back of my head. Like you, I'm still convinced something is going on (despite being reassured)! What can we do though. I'm at the point now where I just carry on and think if something big is going to happen I just have to let it happen! xx

zippy
15-05-12, 13:16
I know mine set off with a lump on my belly and i have made myself so ill now. I don't even feel anxious anymore but i feel awful thats what i cant get my head around. The rational side of my brain keeps thinking i wouldnt be off balance, aching all over etc with a random lump on my belly that 3 gp's have said it's nothing nasty. I just feel so bad now i don't think i am going to be reassured without bloods done etc. I hate HA.

Amysunshine
15-05-12, 16:30
Truth is I think we're all covered in lumps and bumps! Since ive developed HA from all my self examinations Im absolutely covered in fatty lumps if you really feel deep. Ive got lumps in my neck that are lymph nodes etc.. a new one ive found is above my ear and is rock hard. I just give up now. like Meche says, ive accepted the fact if im gonna get something im gonna get something, at least it will be an escape from all the worrying over nothing! I did something to my foot and got tingles in it for about 3 weeks, i worried about feeling them else where and now guess what, I feel them in my fingers, in my neck, in my arms, everywhere basically! x