PDA

View Full Version : the difference between anxiety/stress and something serious?

xJust_Sarahx
15-05-12, 13:28
Hi
for the past hour i have found it very hard to breathe, my throat feels really tight and so does my chest and i cant slow my breathing down, i have a splitting headache also i really feel like im dying and on the verge of collapsing on the floor and gasping my last breath, how will i know if this is a panic attack and related to stress or whatever and that its not something i need to call 999 for? plz advice needed

Amysunshine
15-05-12, 16:24
How are you feeling now? It does sound similar to a panic attack but obviously I cant say for definite. Sounds crazy but I get like this, and now Ive found a way of stopping it. I put some loud music on and I dance around to feel happy until the feeling goes. This happened last time I thought I couldnt breathe and was having a heart attack. I star-jumped it off and my breathing retuned to normal and I actually felt happy. It actually works...and now I feel like Ive beaten the panic attacks. Hope you are feeling a little better x