PDA

View Full Version : health anxiety

loopylou77
15-05-12, 14:16
hi there i have had three anixety attacks and i am now suffering from a headache by my right ear i have had ct scan which came back clear i am still worried though does anyone else have this problem

xJust_Sarahx
15-05-12, 14:47
i have anxiety attacks a few times everyday because everyday i feel i cant breathe, and always get a headache because of it. Iv had a CT scan, and it was one that u get an injection in your arm which goes straight to your lungs and it shows how it works around your lungs on a screen etc whilst you been scanned again. It came back all clear, and yer im still convinced i have something wrong with my lungs, i even had a leg scan to see if i had a clot and that came back fine, i had a peak flow test.. that came back fine and im getting booked a chest scan which rules out most things, and i have had an ecg and that was fine. and im STILL convinced i am dying. I dont know what it will take for me to accept its all due to stress and anxiety.
I know exactly where you are coming from!! I could go on and on but i wont bore u lol.