PDA

View Full Version : need some help

D&K
15-05-12, 14:38
i suffer from brontophobia panic attacks and agroaphobia.

im on esa. so a year down the line i have another appointment.

as i can not travel 30 miles or use public transport. but i can get to the shop 2 mins from my house with my partner. my doctor wont write me a letter to say to atos that i need a home visit. the advice shop helped me before but they say i cant do anything without a letter.

im going to put in a complaint about my doctor as no one likes him and hes had lots of complaints. but im stuck on what im going to do. atos changed my appointment to a later date but what am i supposed to do if i cant get out the house and my money gets stopped.

i have my second meeting this week with my psychologist in a year to help me.

atos told me to phone the benefits and explain to them about this but if they say that theres nothing they can do. im going to be punished because i am ill basically. if i have no money what will i do and my daugther whos 3 whos going to feed her if i cant even get out the house.

atos and my doctor are punishing me for being ill.

doodah
19-05-12, 09:28
Sorry to hear about how uncooperative your doctor is being. I wonder if you could make an appointment with a different doctor in your practice? If not I guess the only thing you can do is to phone the benefits people to explain.

Hope this gets sorted out for you soon.

Wendy