PDA

View Full Version : Exs

Dollydimple1990
16-05-12, 03:12
Does anyone else get in to a panicky state when they see an ex of there's, I know it sounds silly. Me and mum went to pizza hut earlier and I was doing well even though I felt really anxious. Any way in the distance I seen this lad that I was seeing a couple of weeks ago which sadly ended sourly on my side as I really connected with him and I could talk to him about my anxiety and he kind of understood it. when I saw him walking with another girl which probably was just a friend I went in to a full blown attack and couldn't eat anymore of my pizza which was lush by the way and got really hot and ill.

obligingstraw
16-05-12, 04:17
Ha, yes! A few years ago I saw my ex* (about three weeks after her and I broke up) with another gentleman and it affected me as it did you. I foolishly continued on my journey and had panic attacks throughout. Yuck.

(*we are good friends now, though, so I guess there's a happy ending to the story).

grotbags
16-05-12, 21:08
I would freak if I saw an ex as well.

BobbyDog
16-05-12, 21:49
Would definitely have a panic attack if I saw my ex, unlikely though he is from New Zeland, but could be anywhere in the world now.
I had a nervous breakdown when we were living together, not his fault!
I also had my 15 year old son to him, who he has never seen.
That was the start of my problems with anxiety.
I saw him on Facebook and had a panic attack.

So, you are not on your own.

dottielottie
17-05-12, 09:51
:ohmy:Same here I would have a panic attack if I saw an ex