PDA

View Full Version : Why after 2 - 3 years have I started to obsess about this????

Kate1970
16-05-12, 11:31
So for 2 -3 or maybe even more years I've suffered from a right sided back pain about in line with my belly button more on waking up and worse if I sleep on that actual side???!!! So why now have I decided to worry about it :mad::mad::mad::mad: to the point where it has moved on from just an ache to a full blown condition to the excess of me feeling heavy in the area constantantly twisting tensing and prodding my poor muscles.
Clearly it's not just a weak muscular spot but kidney/ liver/ ovary issues despite me showing no signs of yellowness/ bloody urine / or bloating in the tummy.. Well apart from the extra couple of stone I'm carrying??

Man I HATE Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

miss sparkle
16-05-12, 12:11
Kate i have the exact same at the minute!
Like a constant stitch feeling, only ok for the first 10 minutes of the day, gradually getting worst until by night time i am in pain!
In my head or real!
I am really worried now, had it for bout 2 months, been doctors twice but have said its nothing!
arraghhh! x

Want_to_break_free
16-05-12, 12:35
I have constant HA around my eyes.... i think i'm going blind today!!

southey
16-05-12, 12:49
I feel sympathy as when we obsess about our individual issues it can consume us and others looking in from an outside perspective must wonder why we put ourselves through such torment?

Prodding and poking is a sure way to make us sore or tender and make the issue at hand seem more real. I did this years ago with a gland in my jaw, poked it until it hurt then panicked about it and it probably was fine to start with!!

Hope you can calm down and see you will be fine.

Steve.

imissnotworrying
16-05-12, 15:12
with healthy anxiety it seems the mind will latch on to ANYTHING it can possibly worry about. if you don't have an issue right at that moment it'll decide that one you've had before or weren't worried about before is indeed something to worry about. the mind just wants to be worry about something it seems, and it SUCKS! i can relate :/