PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety/fibro?

zippy
16-05-12, 14:03
I am really worried about aching all over and feeling cold. My right shoulder blade feels sore and my right side and hip feel sore. Also every part of my body is aching and i generally feel unwell. I can't stop crying all the time. I keep getting a feeling like i am full and i seem like i want to eat rubbish i.e sweets, crisps etc. I keep waking up sweating and feeling unwell and stiff and sore. My gp mentioned fibromyalgia a few years ago but i havent been sore or stiff since until these last few weeks. I have a gp appointment on friday but i know when i go in with my long list of symptoms i will just be brushed off. I don't know if it's anxiety or fibromyalgia or something else is going on. I know we all say it everytime we get ill but i feel different this time.

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

Nobody?

wlizzie
16-05-12, 14:38
it sounds more like anxiety than fibromyalgia to me , but im no doctor im afraid the only way to know for sure is to go see your gp :)

nicola1980
16-05-12, 14:44
Hi hun, it sounds like typical anxiety symptoms to me, anxiety can play havoc with our physical health aswell as our mental health xx

zippy
16-05-12, 15:37
Ok thanks for the replies. I just can't get my head around how anxiety can make you ache and hurt all over when you don't feel that anxious.