PDA

View Full Version : think i have sinus cancer

garry1234
16-05-12, 13:32
I have got a blocked nose and bleeding from my nose and I am convinced it is sinus cancer, can anyone help ?

anxietyoverload
16-05-12, 14:09
have you been trying to blow it at all? x

MidnightCalm
16-05-12, 14:34
I always get sinus pressure, bleeding and I am ALWAYS blocked.

imissnotworrying
16-05-12, 15:05
blocked nose means inflammation, bleeding means your nose is dry. try inhaling some vicks in steam to clear your passages and to put some mouisture into them Xx

garry1234
16-05-12, 16:14
Yes ive been blowing it and thank you

imissnotworrying
16-05-12, 16:21
Yes ive been blowing it and thank you

try not to blow if you can help it, if you do have to do it very gently, blowing can irritate the nasal passages more than they already are Xx

anxietyoverload
16-05-12, 17:15
when you blow your nose, it will put pressure on the little blood vessels you have up there, this pressure will be more intense too if your nose is blocked.
Its happened to me too i didnt have a cold just a runny nose one day, and blocked the next and i was blowing it so much there was blood every time! and it was even there if i just dabbed my nose.
So i dont think its anything to be worried about :) x

xfilme
17-05-12, 10:22
I rubbed my nose once and got a nose bleed (back when my nose itched like crazy from my dust allergies) and I blew loads of blood out of my nose. The problem with blowing your nose is that as it heals and forms a small clot over the wound, you blow it again, making that clot come back off and your nose bleed again. Try not to blow it, and if you do, do it soooo sooooo gently. This is also the best technique for clearing your sinuses, as if you blow to hard, it actually pushes more bacteria back in. Anyway, 5 months down the line, my nose is only now healing. I still get occasional blood if I blow too hard. My suggestion is that you blow as infrequently as possible. Mine took ages because of my allergies, as I have to use nasal steroid sprays daily for my sinuses, so I HAD to blow my nose before I could use it.