PDA

View Full Version : Fever!

zippy
16-05-12, 19:37
Does anyone ever feel like they have a low grade fever with anxiety? I feel like i am coming down with flu all the time and my breath feels hot like when you have a fever. Can anxiety make you feel this bad where you can hardly function. My back is aching off and it even hurts when i breath, bend etc. I am sick of it all.

zippy
17-05-12, 08:12
Nobody? I am waking up each morning about 5ish in a mild sweat and feeling unwell and my right shoulder blade and both of my sides are stiff and sore.

i love tea
17-05-12, 09:56
Do I remember that you have ME or CFS? Surely many of your symptoms could be linked to this?

If so, I think you might be panicking about symptoms that can be connected to an already diagnosed condition.

Take care x

zippy
17-05-12, 10:13
Yes i have had m.e/cfs for over 10 years and i am pretty used to all my symptoms. But when i get something new or i feel alot worse i panic and always think something else is going on. It doesn't mean because i have m.e that i can't get any new illness and this is what worries me. I always think everything is put down to m.e and anxiety.