PDA

View Full Version : Had a brilliant Day..:-)

Janina87
16-05-12, 21:52
Right i want to post something really positiv on here and thought that it might cheer someone up...

Today i started my day off with getting up early 7.30ish to my 2 year old shouting mummy, daddy.. which last week e dreaded because i was soooo tired all the time ( anxiety symptom)
But today i just loved getting up...I took hubby to work and came home and made us both a lovely breakfast and then my friend called to ask if we would like to go with her to Belfast shopping....I did and loved it no shortness of breath no pains no nothing a wee bit dizzy but i said to myself ( anxiety go away your BI...) then tonight i went to Slimming World and got my 1Stone award which gave me another boost to continue to be a Happy..also got a phone call that i will be starting counselling this week (Friday to be precise) so today has been really good and i am gonna go to bed thinking about today and hoping that i will get a panic free night...
Plans for tomorrow are to go swimming in my friends pool with my daughter and seeing another friend later on in the evening and i am working tomorrow night.. So thought i would share my day...Maybe someone else can continue this thread and share there good days...

Veronica H
16-05-12, 23:13
:yesyes::bighug1:great news. xV

Pacific
16-05-12, 23:21
thats awesome keep it up!!

imissnotworrying
17-05-12, 00:24
i'm really glad you had a good day :) hope there are many more to come! i will post in this thread when i have a nice day to talk about :)

Pinkcasi
17-05-12, 08:34
Glad to hear you had a good day, and long may it continue.
I too had a good day yesterday, I went to the Drs in the morning and feel really good about it, it was hard and upsetting but he was nice and seemed to really want to help, he's given me pills for the anxiety symptoms as well as my Cit, and will be refering me for CBT, then i cameto work and called the work counselling service which i've been avoiding for years (cos it scares me) spoke to a lovely lady and she made me feel better about calling them if i need to i can call back any time 24 hours a day, managed to have a text conversation with my sister without getting into a huge fight (that's a miracle believe), then went home and baked cakes for my niece's birthday today. Nothing particularly great happened yesterday but i just felt better about everything, finding a Dr that appears to want to help feels like a huge weight's been lifted.
Hope everyone else is having good days too, lets hear it!

skyisblue
17-05-12, 09:40
That's great to know. Sometimes I wish there would be a marvelous pill that will take our HA completely. :blush: