PDA

View Full Version : Fear of heart problems (Palpitation)? Is this dangerous?

JustBenn
17-05-12, 22:31
Hey, I'm an 18 year old Male,

for the last month or so, I have been noticing mini light thumps in my heart beats, I cannot concentrate because of the worry of possible heart problems.
With the thump, I hear and feel the heartbeat sound.

I don't know if this is related but since this started, While im sleeping, I have been hearing watery rush sounds in my ear, it feels like my ears have just been unblocked, I didn't think much of this until I Googled the heart problem symptom, and without expecting, the ear subject came up, and this made me even more worry because of the correct symptoms, I am constantly concentrating and feeling for abnormal heartbeat pulses.

I'm not on any meds, drugs and stuff,

Has anyone ever had this or having this problem, Im so scared, is this a sinister condition?

Morag130
17-05-12, 22:42
Be careful!! Dr Google does terrible things to be that go looking! Makes people think they have all kinds of problems. And yes I'm a hypercrit lol.

I have palpitations and doctors tell me it's nothing serious. But I'm also very anxious person that mostly brings it on myself.

But I would defo advise to see your doctor and get advise and maybe have a few tests done to make you feel better x