PDA

View Full Version : hiya - I am new

bramley82
18-05-12, 10:26
Please could those with experience please let me know if I have aniexty.

I always seem to have headaches/foggy head - when people talk to me sometime feels like I am not taking it in and sometimes have a wierd falling feeling when talking.

when walking sometime seem to walk to slighty of balance

chest tightening

and generally not feeling myself.

lastly how to I rid these feeling without medication as I dont want to go that route and cant understand why this is happening to me...........

nomorepanic
18-05-12, 10:41
Hi bramley82

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Michelle2102
18-05-12, 10:50
Please could those with experience please let me know if I have aniexty.

I always seem to have headaches/foggy head - when people talk to me sometime feels like I am not taking it in and sometimes have a wierd falling feeling when talking.

when walking sometime seem to walk to slighty of balance

chest tightening

and generally not feeling myself.

lastly how to I rid these feeling without medication as I dont want to go that route and cant understand why this is happening to me...........

Hi,
Sounds similar to what I have experienced - Sort of like Vertigo or Labyrinthitis? Have you been to see your doctor? Maybe it is anxiety (Vertigo is one of my symptoms) or maybe its just an inner ear infection?

:bighug1:
Michelle

bramley82
18-05-12, 10:57
well I have medication for my headaches as the say I have tension headaches - but havent checked me for anything else - feel like I am always at the doctors at the moment.