PDA

View Full Version : drunk feeling

joy
18-05-12, 12:04
put on preg 3 days ago.at 75mg and feel dunk and weird can hardly put on foot in front of the other. Anyone the same

Joy

robinbrum
18-05-12, 12:31
I have been on pregabalin for 6 months now and am tapering off the drug (from 600mg to 450mg initially) for exactly the reasons that you mentioned in your post. I must stress that it is effective for some people and initially it did work for me too. I would liken it to benzos without the addictive qualities. However I have been wondering around in a trance like state for some time and for someone who already suffers from feelings of derealisation, this is not a good thing.
I am posting the link if you haven't already read it, it may be of some help to you.
Best of luck.
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=106493

ElizabethJane
18-05-12, 15:46
I am coming off this but only taking 50mg for back pain. I was too afraid to increase the dose. I am on lithium and mirtazapine and have found it very sedating. EJ

KK77
18-05-12, 16:16
Had dizziness for a few weeks but went after that.

dan1234
19-05-12, 10:33
I felt drunk and kept bashing into walls and doors for a couple of days maybe a week and then got better.. But then I am 90 odd kilos so maybe it doesn't effect me as much.

jjsreal
30-05-12, 09:28
I started on pregabalin yesterday and have felt drunk and sedated, have your symptoms improved Joy?

joy
01-06-12, 14:11
SAdly no still feel drunk,dizzy and dopey,Shrink assures me it'll wear off but its not helping the anxiety feeling so weird

How are you

why have you been put on pregablin

Joy