PDA

View Full Version : Hi All...does anyone want to be friends

stace
09-07-06, 16:00
Hi my name is stacey[8)]
I found out about this website through netmums. I've have GAD, low confidence & self-esteem as well as being dyslexic. I decided to take a look at the website and join as i guessed it would be one place that no one would fed up of hearing about my issues[:I]

So if anyone who is or have been through same as me can you please shout me so i don't feel that i'm the only person in the world that has been cursed:)

Cheer for taking time out
StaceX[8)]

nomorepanic
09-07-06, 16:13
Stace

Hi there and welcome aboard.

You will meet some lovely people her and get some great support.

Nicola

carlin
09-07-06, 16:14
Hi Stacey and welcome, you will meet many new people here who suffer with similar symptoms, and believe me no-one will get fed up with you.Others will be alone soon to introduce themselves, in the meantime, check out all of the site, the information here is of great use. take care and keep in touch. xx

hunny_as
09-07-06, 16:16
hi ya stace i am also dyslexic it hard some times but i think that everyone get the just of what i am trying to say you will make lots of new friends on here this place has helped me out so so much and i have made some good friends too

amanda xx

dont worry about today, for today was the tomorrow you worried about yeaterday

Children_of_God
09-07-06, 16:29
hiya, i have gad too its awful isnt it. well, id love to be friendss my email address is PixieDustUK86@yahoo.co.uk if ya wanna talk or u can add me on hotmail Dont_Under_Estimate_Me@hotmail.co.uk take care, michelle x.

chucklehound
09-07-06, 16:58
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

giddy
09-07-06, 18:30
Hi Stace - welcome to the forum
love Helen

wobily_lin
09-07-06, 18:30
hi Stace,

Welcome to the site hun. You will get great support here and make some good friends too. Add me if you like.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

polly daydream
09-07-06, 18:39
Hi Stace and welcome to the forum, chat all you like on here there's always someone willing to listen.

Best wishes,

Polly

manmoor
09-07-06, 18:44
Hi Stacey,

A big warm welcome to you. You'll be made very welcome here.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

Two heads
09-07-06, 20:28
welcome stace!
Chat away mate about anything as long as it makes you feel better inside.

Two headsxx

chedda
09-07-06, 20:57
Hia Stacey and welcome :D
know you will find loads of help and support on here
take care cheryl xx

xposure
10-07-06, 01:09
Hi stace,

I`m a newbie too, only joined a couple of days ago, but already finding some great support.

I`m with u on the dyslexic thing. Although I`ve been lucky enough to overcome a lot of my dyslexic problems, it`s the scares that have drawn me here.

Please feel free to hit me to chat anytime.

Take Care, James x

trac67
10-07-06, 09:56
Hi Stace,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

emmy
10-07-06, 12:55
hi and welcome

your not alone i have lots of different symptoms and one of them is dyslexia know how u struggle at times

there are lots of nice people here and you will get a lot of support

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

Granny Primark
10-07-06, 13:39
Hi stace,
I huge welcome
Weve all got probs we struggle with. Just knowing someone understands and cares helps enormously. Youl make true friends here that will support you through good days and bad

Take care
Lynn

Daisybun
10-07-06, 15:40
Hi Stacey and weplcome. You are definitely not on your own. You'll find lots of help and support here

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'