PDA

View Full Version : Feel so run down

mike2512
18-05-12, 19:04
I have felt awful for ages now my stomach is aching especially lower right were my appendix are, I'm on the toilet anything from 3-5 times a day and always feel like going straight after eating. Iv recently had blood tests that were normal and an abdominal ultrasound back in November but my stupid head is telling me something has grown since and I have a deadly illness. Doc has given me sertraline but I can't take the side effects. Can stress and anxiety seriously be making me feel this achy and ill. Feel off balance like I'm on a boat aswel.

zippy
18-05-12, 19:13
Mike 2512 i am really achey and feel so ill too, i feel like i am coming down with flu all the time and i feel cold. My bones feel achy and a few weeks ago i felt off balance like on a boat as well and bad head symptoms too. I have just been to docs today and gave him a list of my symptoms and asked if they could all be with anxiety and he said yes. I can't accept it either.

mike2512
18-05-12, 19:31
Its weird cos the aching feels like a cold but I don't have the blocked nose or.heavy head its just the aching in my stomach.

zippy
18-05-12, 19:41
I ache all over not just my stomach. There are that many symptoms caused by anxiety we all get different ones.