PDA

View Full Version : willitend

willitend
18-05-12, 22:23
really bad day today can anyone help im 28 years old ive bin getting panic attacks for 3 years now thinking i going to have heart attack all the time carnt get it out of my head really confussed

nomorepanic
18-05-12, 22:33
Hi willitend

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

KK77
19-05-12, 01:22
:welcome:

Sounds like classic panic symptoms. Have a look through some of the HA posts and you'll see loads of people get this feeling & also the info on the left of the page should help.

paulst
19-05-12, 09:17
Hi Willitend welcome to the forum, really glad you found us.:)

stormyok10
19-05-12, 15:12
Hi willitend,

I started the same as you 2yrs ago with panic attacks out of the blue, been on a few meds of which some didn't work, have now settled on mirtazipane for the last 3 weeks, I like you thought it was heart attacks & went to A&E only to be told my heart was fine, & now with all the knowledge I have read & been told am trying to control my anxiety, it's very hard, but it just takes patience, still have some rough days but also some very good days( which are getting more frequent now), rough days I just try & go with it & not fight it, as that is when the anxiety can kick in big style. If I can be of any help to you just ask.