PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks suck

oROGUETROOPERo
18-05-12, 22:47
didnt know there was forums like this!!! just had panic attacks again after nearly 20 years, docs thinks its an infection attacking my system send me on alert hope so cos cant be bothered with it all again

nomorepanic
18-05-12, 22:57
Hi oROGUETROOPERo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Bramwell
18-05-12, 23:21
You have my sympathies, RT. I'm a 40 years vet of these sh*ts, and I've just be put on Prozac. I'm going to be detailing my (sometimes nightmareish) experiences in Bosher's Blog. You'll probably recognise some of the scenarios. Welcome, by the way. You are NOT alone. :winks:

waunder
19-05-12, 06:56
I am also a vet. Just started getting them at night after a long reprieve but keep that attitde ,it is a good one. I use it myself. I am sick of these attacks and am too tired to deal with them. Oddly enough my doc says the same thing about my attacks coming back. Thinks its an inflammatory overload,

oROGUETROOPERo
19-05-12, 20:21
Tks for replys . Just need my mind to stop wandering and il will be fine