PDA

View Full Version : Have tried almost everythin as far as i know

els
19-05-12, 22:25
Hiya. I have suffered anxiety and panic attacks since I was 12 yrs old, although back then I didnt know what they actually were. The anxiety is a constant thing I battle with daily. I am unable to use public transport, stand in quees, go on the motorway, work, drive long distances, be within a certain distance from my car when i'm out, and lots of other situations.i have attended one on one therapy, group therapy, a variety of medications, CBT, tapping, two different hypnotherapists, the charles linden method, various relaxation techniques, bach remedies and am currently trying NLP to see if that has any effects.Does anyone on this forum have any other suggestions for therapies they found useful? I'm new to this site so bear with me if Im doing anything wrong. I hope someone can help. Thankyou in advance

nomorepanic
19-05-12, 22:37
Hi els

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paulst
19-05-12, 23:10
Hi els and welcome to the forum, Im glad you have joined us:)

els
23-05-12, 08:46
This site has really opened my eyes, I didnt realise so many people were in the same boat as me, has made me feel so much better abit feelin how I do. This site is excellent, well done to whoever set it all up.x

micropanther
23-05-12, 08:56
hi Els, welcome to the forums! I'm in a similar situation to yourself, and yeah these forums are great :D

dottielottie
23-05-12, 09:05
Hi els, Its so good to feel your not alone x