PDA

View Full Version : Very sorry but this isn't anxiety related...

emsie
20-05-12, 20:03
does anyone know of any suicide help website which are like this one? Just a website to talk to someone when really low? I'm sorry this isn't about anxiety but any help which been appreciated. Many thanks

BobbyDog
20-05-12, 20:07
There are a lot of people on this site that suffer from depression, me included, if you check the forum under depression, you may find others in a similar situation to yourself - good luck:hugs:

ElizabethJane
20-05-12, 20:46
If you are feeling suicidal then the best thing to do is to dial NHS direct or dial your own doctors number and they will tell you what to do. The Samaritans will help you too. Please take care. EJ.

jaynehal
20-05-12, 20:48
Hi Emsie

you can chat on here through messages there are some lovely people, im sure if you posted like you have done today, people are willing to help!

Hope your ok

xx

Beckybooboo
20-05-12, 21:03
Hey,

I suggest going on the chat room and then asking for help for someone from there.

If not, an idea would be to message someone directly and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

emsie
20-05-12, 21:50
Thanks for the replies. I just feel hopeless and wanted to talk to people who are feeling the same for support. Thanks again

theharvestmouse
20-05-12, 22:15
Just want to say, I've felt like you in the past, please find support, there are people here who can help you. You are not alone.:hugs:

Beckybooboo
21-05-12, 02:23
Never, ever feel that you're alone because you're not.

Help is only a message away.

Love and light,
Becky

mikewales
21-05-12, 08:05
Please note we don't allow discussions about suicide in the chat room.

If you are feeling this way, then you really need to speak to people who are properly qualified to help, either your GP or the samaritans.

emsie
21-05-12, 11:21
Mikewales- I was asking if anyone knew of any chatrooms where I could discuss how I am feeling and how low I am as I know this is a panic site.

suzy-sue
21-05-12, 18:30
www.depression-chat-rooms.org You could try these ..xSue
www.depressionforums.org

emsie
21-05-12, 21:04
Thank you