PDA

View Full Version : Back to work????

scoob
21-05-12, 10:05
Hi guys,

I have been off since September last year after having a bit of a melt down at work and making a huge cock up. I have just me occupation health again and he recommended me return to work on a phas return. I am now really struggling with my anxiety levels. I don't know if I want to go back or even if it will be good for my mental health to return considering the melt down was put down to work related stress.

I have no idea how to handle this as I am really screwing and can't concentrate on anything else. If anyone has any advice pleae help I really don't want to end up as unwell as I was before.

S :scared15:

rockydog
21-05-12, 10:49
How about giving it a go, knowing that you can always walk away if it doesnt work out. I have just started a phased returned and have agreed to really minimum hours to see how i go. You cant lose anything by trying, as even if it upsets you, you know you have recovered to the level of being in the postion of returning(now) so would do again. Also you will probably recognise the signs and symptoms much quicker this time and know if it is too much.
Not giving it a go might equally knock your confidence as you may start to think thats it i will never return now ?
good luck x