PDA

View Full Version : Your experience is important

Whatever
21-05-12, 14:37
Hello to all!
I was prescribed Zoloft long time ago (my doc understood me and I had no problems with getting my meds). Recently I had to move into another city and now I'm going to buy it online. My brother's found a site for me, however I have never bought meds online and I need your opinion as for this resource!

jimsmrs
22-05-12, 16:28
Hi

please be very careful about buying online, some of these companies are not licensed, so they could be selling you anything, it may look like Zoloft, have the same packaging as Zoloft, but it could a counterfeit drug that could contain something harmful. Register with another Doctor and get it prescribed properly.

MazF
22-05-12, 17:01
I'm a healthcare professional and i have to completely agree with Jimsmrs on this one. There is absolutely no guarantee that what you are buying is genuine. In fact, the makers of Zoloft/Lustral in the UK have a very strict method of maintaining their supply chain for all their products to ensure that their stock goes directly to community or hospital pharmacies only. My advice would be to try to find a new doctor who will prescribe it for you and then to obtain your prescription via a pharmacy.

Whatever
13-06-12, 09:32
But what if there is no possibility to get prescription?

joy
13-06-12, 10:13
Why wont your new doctor prescribe it? Couldnt you get a letter from your previous doctor explaining the situation

Joy

MazF
13-06-12, 19:14
Why do you anticipate not being issued a prescription? Your notes will be transferred from your former GP to your new one with all details of your medical and prescribing history, surely? Perhaps have a chat with your new GP and explain your fears, i understand where you're coming from, you want to remain on a successful treatment. I can only caution you about purchasing online medication as per my previous post. Take care.

Whatever
30-10-13, 08:44
I think people sometimes are too preconceived as for online shopping...I understand that meds online can't be compared to clothes, for example but if one manages to find a reliable place... why not then?

Ally-SA
30-10-13, 11:19
Well if you have an answer for everything - just go ahead and do what you want to anyways? :)

Good luck...