PDA

View Full Version : New to NMP

virgin
10-07-06, 13:23
Hello,

My name is Jayne. I am married with 2 children therefore not a virgin despite my forum name. Just wanted to get that straight.

I found this website though an article in Top Sante magazine.

I have been suffering from the odd mild to moderate panick attack, anxiety and some stress to go with it, for about 6 months or probably a lot more when you start delving into the past.

I've just finished some counselling, but feel I have only just scratched the surface! I'm not on any prescribed drugs. I am a great beliver in homepathy, reflexology and anything alternative.

Some days I feel really good and others days I feel very down.
I thought coming here maybe of some use to me and I think I could be right.

So there you are a little CV of my panick and such.

Children_of_God
10-07-06, 14:05
hey jayne welcome to the forunm, michelle x

Eclipse
10-07-06, 14:10
Hi Jayne,
A big Welcome & Hello to you!
Have only just joined myself but felt at home from day one.
I know you'll find - on the days you feel down - that there'll always be people here who'll be ready to listen, support or just generally buck you up.
Take Care
B Wolf
XX
Before finding the site :(
After :D

brentor_wolf

wobily_lin
10-07-06, 15:06
Hey Jayne,

A big welcome to the site hun. I'm so glad the article brought u here cos it's a great site. You will get great support and good advice here. Nice to have u on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daisybun
10-07-06, 15:38
Hi Jayne and welcome to NMP. As peolpe have said there is a lot of help and support here. We all have up and down days, just try and remember that the good days are coming on the bad ones!!

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

emma chant
10-07-06, 15:41
Hi Jayne,
Welcome to nmp.
Hope to help you with any problems.
xxxx:D

e chant

manmoor
10-07-06, 15:50
Hi Jane,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

clickaway
10-07-06, 16:13
Welcome Aboard Jayne,

So glad that you found us, and I'm sure you'll find a lot of advice and support here.

Take care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

giddy
10-07-06, 16:35
Welcome to the forum Jayne
love Helen

chucklehound
10-07-06, 16:36
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Wenjoy
10-07-06, 17:05
Hi there
I found the site throuhg Top Sante mag as well and love this site. I ask questions, seek advice and vent off steam when needed.

Im like you - 2 kids who are now adult and have studied Homeopathy, reflexology and herbalism. I take Kalms when really stressed and am not on any medication from the dr as , like you, my panic attacks are not frequent tho they are linked to the Menopause apparently. I find closed in places difficult eg cinema, theatre, posh restaurants etc where I feel trapped and have to be within sight of a door to exit!!!

This site has really helped me by encouraging me to not be afraid so feel free to e mail me any time.

Believe in yourself

Love wenjoy xxx

Eclipse
11-07-06, 01:45
Hi wenjoy,
You mentioned taking Kalms - which I know work for a lot of people - but do they have any other effect other than calming you? I'm just asking cos I tried them a few years ago & had to stop taking them cos they made me hyperactive! Have you - or has anyone else - found this?
By the way, I did stick to the advised dosage.[:o)]
B Wolf
x

brentor_wolf

chedda
11-07-06, 08:55
Hia Jayne and welcome to the site :D
This is a great place for help advice and to get the positive feelings going again
Take care cheryl xx

scoobygirl2005
11-07-06, 15:43
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

hayles
11-07-06, 16:02
HI AND A VERY BIG WELCOME TO YOU

Hay x

polly daydream
11-07-06, 20:08
Hi Jayne and welcome to the forum.

Polly

nomorepanic
11-07-06, 21:22
Hi Jayne

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola