PDA

View Full Version : sick of been me

drwhoisreal
21-05-12, 17:53
hi everyone im paul from england i suffer from a wide variety of ailments. started as anxiety/panic attacks then agrophobia came like a thief in the night i was told i was depressed then a few years ago told by my psychiatrist that i had multi-polar... heard of bi-polar but not that!! i have had this illness for some 26 years im 42 now and am so fed up gasping convincing myself something is seriously wrong with me. i take seroxat 30mg am supoposed to take other medications but if i took everything they give me i wud never be awake!. been really poorly lately just cant snap out of it, dr has tried to reassure me by givin me chest xray heart checks and lastly blood tests..just found out that my blood count is low though so now im worrying about that thinking theres something seriously wrong, i dont know why i came on here or how i found this place just want to speak to someone that doesnt think im mad:doh:(well not totally) if anyone out there has had similar symptons or low blood counts as results pls get in touch to put my mind at rest.. god bless Paul

nomorepanic
21-05-12, 18:04
Hi drwhoisreal

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

littleredhen
21-05-12, 18:13
Hi Paul - you sound very similar to me (age and length of time perservering with this issue). I do feel for you. Whereabouts in the UK are you? PM if you want to talk.
LRH

drwhoisreal
21-05-12, 20:07
hi littleredhen im new on here so im still findin my way abouts how do we pm? many thanx paul

kittikat
21-05-12, 22:04
Hi & :welcome:

I also suffer anx/panic/ag....been on & off past 6 yrs or so and like you, the agoraphobia crept up and took away my life. Had a breakdown last November, shut myself away from the world for nearly 3 months. I am diaz & having CBT, making slow 'progress'. Had all the tests in the past....nothing adverse found but I do suffer high BP. Worried that I was going mad many times too :wacko: You are among others who understand and care on this site. I hope you get as much from being here as I have.

Take care, Kitti :)