PDA

View Full Version : Odd Q... But anxiety and then needing the loo?

Morag130
22-05-12, 00:02
Ok so I've been getting better slowly!

Going days without an anxiety attack, but even on a good day I get anxious for no reason at all then I need a poo! Then after I calm down.

But then I'm all panicking cause I don't wanna leave the room to lock myself in a room alone!

Wow I sound mental! Haha even have to laugh at myself for posting this! Haha.

Morag130
22-05-12, 00:29
Haha thanks for the answer.

Made me laugh wondering how someone has time to lighten there load before having to run away! Lol.

An I'm grateful you could help 'for once' :-) x

Beckybooboo
22-05-12, 01:16
Hi,

Oh my - I know EXACTLY how you feel.

It's almost as if anxiety makes us want to go for a number 2! Not the best situation when you're at work, dinner or with friends! LOL.

Trust me, I think this is perfectly normal and although I haven't found the solution yet, it's just a bit of re-assurance that you're not alone!

All the best,
Becky

Morag130
22-05-12, 01:26
Well someone had to ask :-)

Thanks for the responses, and Becks were not alone!! But I get anxious in the car so I'm screwed most of the time haha x

Beckybooboo
22-05-12, 01:33
Lol Morag - I know I shouldn't laugh but if you can't find laughter in situations then you can't find anything!

Just know you're not alone and if it's getting to a point where it's really interfering with your life that much then visit your GP and be sure to tell him what you've told us.

All the best,
Becky

ems73
22-05-12, 20:27
Ah yes, such a lovely symptom isnt' it. And I find when you have to go you absolutely have to go!! I don't get this anymore now I'm getting better but for months, I'd wake with awful anxiety and then immediately need the loo. At least I was still at home and not at work lol