PDA

View Full Version : question for the ladies

Children_of_God
10-07-06, 14:19
hi, well i woke up this morning feeling worse than i have in ages, very unreal and proper like i couldnt breathe, but im due on today and was just wondering if any one thinks this could be why? and do other people get worse when they're on or due on??? thanks for you help xxx.[:I]

PUGLETMUM
10-07-06, 14:42
yes i'm feeling like s**t these last few days, like the end of the world is coming, and i'm due mine tomorrow.
while women have periods and babies it will remain a man's world! emmas

Sazziesaz
10-07-06, 15:01
Hi, Exactly the same thing happens to me. It also happens just after I have finished as well!!!

Sarah x:(

dream
10-07-06, 15:19
Hi
I feel like that too ,a day or so before
I'm due on it makes my anxiety feel much worse,
please try not to worry your not alone ,
take care denisexxx

denise

ceecee
10-07-06, 15:57
hi yes i feel the same too!my anxiety gets worse!!!OH THE JOYS OF BEING A WOMEN!!!!!lol take care rachelx x x

Children_of_God
10-07-06, 16:14
just wanted to say thanks to everyone for letting me kno im not alone with this xxx.:D

whatisitnow
10-07-06, 18:28
Yep its called Pmt. Its rotten. I always feel so negative about everything, a complete fear & dread comes over me. Once its all over i wonder what planet i was on for a few days :(
Caz xxxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

chedda
11-07-06, 09:46
Hia yep i am like this aswell just before and just after,i get the thick fuzzy head,dizziness,feeling as if everything inside goes into a sudden drop....pain isnt it...what us women go through ...lol as if we dont have enough symptoms to deal with
take care cheryl xx