PDA

View Full Version : Had enough

lizmarshall
10-07-06, 15:02
I've really had enough, one day i'll feel fine and then for next four days i feel like crap, my throat is really playing me up again, feels like i have a dry patch in my throat and no matter how much i drink it wont go away. i have a persistant cough which has been keeping me awake and i must admit i've not been sleeping very well anyway, waking up everytime i turn over. weird feelings which i just cant explain. i've had a 24 hour ECG which i was told was normal so not too worried about palpatations much anymore. i'm just sick of feeling like this. How does everyone cope with this, as i have said before i have only been having P & A attacks since x-mas.

I just want to scream and shout!!!!

Liz

Wenjoy
10-07-06, 15:06
Hey - you are doing great - I know where you are coming from and it scares me but I KNOW - as you do deep down inside - you WILL be ok - you ARE doing great - we all go through good days when it seems anxiety is non existent then wham we get it bad the next day - I have a good cry and then give me dog a big hug when it gets to me like that - hang on in there - YOU ARE BRILLIANT - you WILL cope - I promise you - you WILL.

Keep smiling and keep in touch. love wenjoy xxx

carlin
10-07-06, 15:13
Hi Liz, sorry you are feeling so awful at the moment, it will improve but not overnight. Glad that you are settled about the palps. Sounds as if you have hayfever, or maybe a summer cold (they are the worst), the lack of sleep and the worry really don't help, the only way i manage at times, is try not to think about it, i say to myself, if it were anything serious it would be with me 24/7 and would gradually get worse. sometimes this works (not always) but the less i fear it, the less it happens (the symptoms etc, i mean) hope some of this has made sense?you are doing good, it is just another minor set-back. take care and keep in touch.