PDA

View Full Version : Cipralex - Help!

samantha3004
22-05-12, 22:13
Hello!
I started Cipralex about 4 months ago for my anxiety and panic attacks... The attacks started in my second year of college and have gotten worse for the past 2 years! The first 3 weeks on cipralex were BRUTAL! Worse anxiety, tired all the time, nausea and inability to sleep! It got much better as time went on, and after a month or so on the pills, I didn't have any panic attacks!

Recently, I found out that I failed some classes at school and wont be able to graduate as planned, and the panic attacks have come back! (Even though I'm still taking Cipralex)
So I upped my dose from 5mg to 10mg... The panic attacks have lessened, but now I am feeling tired and depressed all day and experiencing restless and jittery legs all night!

Anyone know what I'm experiencing or have any advice?
Thanks!

ewood79
26-05-12, 22:20
Hey Sam sorry about your results.... Things will get better on the new dose it will just take some time to settle !

10 mg is normally the recommended starting dose for anxiety etx..... In on 20 mg and I can this is a really good Anti Dep for anxiety!

Hang in there!

Jarrod xx

kaylaj
15-06-12, 20:26
ive been on cipralex 10mg for 2 weeks and feel really irritable, is this normal and will it go once tabs are in my system ? thanx in advance for replys

ewood79
16-06-12, 07:07
I would say so.... Like anything it just takes time... I'm 3 months into 20mg and I still have on and off days... It just goes with the territory I guess!

kaylaj
18-06-12, 10:58
Thanx ewood79, havent felt too bad over the weekend.