PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks

janet
23-05-12, 01:50
Hi Ive suffered panic attacks most of my life some periods worse than others like times I couldn t walk to end of the rd but only now my kids are adults and go all over the world that ive realised how much Ive missed out in life.My son has moved abroad I would love to visit him people tell me to go that Il be fine but I have only been on a plane once and 30yrs since Ive managed to go on public transport.Also need to go in a lift to his place im terrified of getting stuck.Any ideas how I can get over all this before i get to old to have a life.

KK77
23-05-12, 02:15
Have you tried CBT, counselling or any other types of talking therapies Janet? Have a word with your GP who should be able to advise & refer you.

I know it's a cliché, but it really is never too late - so all the best ;)

nomorepanic
23-05-12, 02:20
Hi janet

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Veronica H
23-05-12, 09:14
:welcome:to NMP Janet. Glad that you have found us. Take a look at this link on the site as I think this could help you. Vx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=102564