PDA

View Full Version : Swollen lympnodes

Flan
23-05-12, 02:50
Hey guys

Ok so I could of swore I had throat cancer I had an irritated throat that I went to the doctor for an he said allergies. So after awhile I was fine no more issue. Ok then later on I always had a stoped up nose an all the mucues was bothering my throat an I would start having panic attacks bc I thoat I had throat cancer an couldn't breath. Now both sides of my neck under jaw have swollen lympnodes an I don't know why! They don't normally bother me unless I start to think about throat cancer an feeling them! I hve no other symptoms other then a slight ear ache every now an then. I don't feel sick an I'm not losing weight. But I do have all my usually anxiety issues! SO WHAT THE HECK ARE MY LYMPNODES STAYING SWOLLEN FOR!?

Trypp
23-05-12, 03:49
Anxiety can only make symptoms worse, I was certain I was on my deathbed and did loose weight. I made the mistake of "googling" what I was sure I had to confirm my fears and it only served to fuel my anxiety. You should trust your doctor as he would not deliberately miss diagnose. Make an appointment and don't let what you don't know drive you crazy.

waunder
23-05-12, 04:46
Actually if it is allergies and your body is on high fighting the allergen than your nodes can swell from overload, also sore throat, mucous, earache, sinus are all symptoms of allergies, I have the same happening to me I take claritin every second day to help clear it up but always talk to your doc about these things so you are sure. :)