PDA

View Full Version : HELLO

SL
23-05-12, 13:57
Hi just wanted to introduce my self my name is SL I suffer with Anxiety and panic and ocd I got the works lol, I'm the mother of 3 boys and looking forward to getting to know everyone.:)

sazmo
23-05-12, 13:58
hiya :yesyes:

nomorepanic
23-05-12, 14:16
Hi SL

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gem7
23-05-12, 15:21
welcome SL where u from i live in wales i suffer from social anxiety and depression lol

BobbyDog
23-05-12, 15:27
welcome SL where u from i live in wales i suffer from social anxiety and depression lol

Hi my name is Sarah,

I suffer from Social Anxiety, Panic Attacks and depression. I live in West yorkshire.
Do you have any tips Gem for dealing with social anxiety, do you confront your fears? I am trying to, but still panic, will continue because I know it can be overcome, I have done it before, so there is hope.

You can PM me iff you like.:ohmy:

gem7
23-05-12, 15:39
no tips sorry wish i had some cos i need it too as i feel like i cant cope anymore it stops me from leaveing the house then when i do i just feel panic and anxious all the time last year my anxiety wasnt so bad but this year its at its worsed and if u want to pm me u are welcome to aswell :hugs:

ayanatsume
25-05-12, 04:42
Welcome here :D

waunder
25-05-12, 05:34
Hello new here to. I have anxiety, panic and depression and I was getting better but had a slip. I push through it because even though I hate th panic attacks I know I won't die so I just let it flow through me till it wears itself out. Lots of great help on here .Amazing.:)